Monday, September 30, 2013

What a week!

I just wanted to let you know that this week will not be a normal week in the classroom.  I will let the kids know about this tomorrow in class.  I will not be at school on Wednesday and Thursday this week.  My husband's grandma passed away this morning.  The visitation and funeral are on Wednesday and Thursday in Chicago.  I really don't like being out of the classroom, especially this early in the year.  However, I have found a GREAT sub and I know the 2nd graders will do their personal best!  I will check my email as much as I can when I am away.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

I will be excited to see their smiling faces again on Friday!


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. Please know that you guys are in our prayers and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete