Tuesday, September 3, 2013


We had a GREAT first day of 2nd Grade!  Today the students took a "quiz" all about their teacher.  They learned a few new things about me and my family.  Here are the answers:

True Statements:
I have 2 daughters named Karson and Braylon.
My favorite color is yellow.
My husband's name is Brad.
I am a fan of the Chicago Cubs.
I have 1 brother and 13 sister in-laws or brother in-laws.
I LOVE cereal!
My favorite store is Target.
My favorite place to visit is the the beach.
Both of my daughters were born in May.
I have green eyes.
I LOVE to play games.

False Statements:
My dad is a principal.  (He use to be and is now retired.)
I have a dog named Pluto.  (No pets in our house.)
I know how to speak Spanish.  (I am learning with my daughter that is in a Spanish Immersion Program).
I have been teaching 2nd grade for 8 years.  (It is hard to believe that this is my 13th year!)


No comments:

Post a Comment