Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Spring Break!


I will not be sending an official newsletter this week.  I hope you have a wonderful spring break!  Enjoy the time with family and friends.  I will be excited to see the second graders on the 13th and hear all about their spring break adventures. 

  • I did not send any new math homework this week.  Enjoy the week off!
  • Today you will find a math test, science test, and word study test in your child's Friday folder.  Please don't miss them!  You will want to see your child's great work!!!
  • We are now in desperate need of more Kleenex boxes.  If you are willing to send in a box or two, we would GREATLY appreciate it!
  • As part of our lead time on Wednesday, April 15, I am asking the students to wear clothing that has motivational and/or inspiring words on it.  This is completely optional!  We have been reading quotes all year long that remind us about being leaders.  I often notice their clothing has similar messages on it.  We will spend time on that Wednesday reading our shirts to inspire us to be leaders!



No comments:

Post a Comment