Wednesday, April 1, 2015

And the winning movie is...



Do you love birds?  If you are like me then you must like birds!  So I have the perfect movie for you!  In Rio 2 this family goes on an adventure to the jungle!

The first reason I like Rio 2 is because of the music.  It plays one of my favorite movie songs called, "Welcome to Rio!"  Whoever sings it has a very nice voice.  They play the song in the middle and at the end when they tell who created it.  The song isn't supper loud.   It's soothing.

Another reason I like Rio 2 is because of the animation.  I like it because when they play my favorite song, it looks like a pop-up movie!  It shows the birds going all around the world!!  It even looks like the birds are flying.  It is pretty cool.

The last reason I like Rio 2 is because it's funny.  For example, the birds do funny things like making pancakes in a house and playing soccer in the air.  Plus, they play soccer not with a ball, but with a nut!  Isn't that funny?  It is to me!

If you have ever seen Rio, then you are going to LOVE Rio 2!  They both are adventures and have birds in them.  So you NEED to watch this movie next time you can!!

Written by Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment