Friday, November 22, 2013

Scholastic Book Order

Today I have home a Scholastic book order.  There are many great books that could make great Christmas presents!  Here are some of my favorites:
*Geronimo Stilton
*Amelia Bedelia
*Pinkalious
*Cam Jansen
*Flat Stanley
*And many informational books about animals, snow, and other great topics!

If you are interested in ordering, please return your order and payment (checks made out to Scholastic) to school by Friday, December 6.  You can also place your order online using the code HM67V.

Happy shopping!  Please let me know if the books you order are gifts that you don't want your 2nd grader to see.

2 comments:

  1. Will these book orders be back in time for the class Christmas party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Based on past experience...I would say yes. But it is not a 100% guarantee. I will get the book order sent out on the 6th to help the process. :)

      Delete