Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A few fun things...

I couldn't wait until next week to tell you that our class won the most hallway tokens this month for their great hallway manners!  They chose to have a Pajama Day as our reward.  I will schedule that day sometime in December.  Here is the picture after our victory.  We get to keep the trophy in our room all month!

Also, yesterday the students wrote letters from the perspective of a turkey.  They were trying to convince me, the farmer, to spare them from becoming Thanksgiving dinner.  We had a lot of fun decorating turkeys and sharing our letters.  I was very impressed with their creativity!  Later in the day, I received a couple pictures of my parents back yard.  I thought the students would get a kick out of them.  My parents live in the woods.  I guess the turkeys are trying to find someplace to hide! :)  There were 42 total turkeys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment