Thursday, February 22, 2018

Author Visit

Hello families of Bauer Elementary,
I am very excited for the upcoming Author Visit!  I can't wait to share my love for reading and writing and creating with your kids.  We should have a great time!

I am writing with an unfortunate update...  This week I was restocking books to bring on my upcoming visits, and found out that two of them are not currently available.  So although they were on the Book Order Form you received, at this time I am not able to get more copies of "Hug a Bull" or "I Love Ewe."  I'm so sorry for the incontinence.

The following titles ARE still available:
• The Hiccupotamus
• Monsters Go Night-Night
• Little Iffy Learns to Fly
• Orangutangled
• The Runaway Mitten
• Spaghetti-Slurping Sewer Serpent

I look forward to a wonderful time with the students of Bauer Elementary next week!

All my best to you,
Author/Illustrator Aaron Zenz

No comments:

Post a Comment