Friday, June 5, 2015

2nd Grade


We had a countdown to third grade this week!  Each day we popped a balloon that revealed a fun activity to do together.  

Day one...bubblegum day!  
On Monday we had a bubble blowing contest.  Olivia won the contest!


Day 2: Dance Party Day....we did the chicken dance and the freeze dance!


Day 3: Mumball Day...one of our favorite games!


Day 4: Popsicle Day and Day 5: Pick Your Own Seat Day 
(completely forgot to get a picture) :(



Thank you for the most wonderful year!  You and your children have been an enormous blessing in my life and a source of such joy.  I always have a mix of emotions at the end of the year--- happy for the growth that I've seen, proud of the new skills the students have learned, and sad that I have to say, "good-bye" to my dear students. I love them all dearly--- thank you so much for sharing your precious little ones with me this year!  I hope that they continue to hold their energy and enthusiasm for learning.  I have treasured these last few days. 

May you all have a great summer enjoying your family!





No comments:

Post a Comment