Friday, September 26, 2014

September 26: Newsletter

Here is the newsletter for the week:
Newsletter

Every day we spend time talking about the 7 Habits of Happy Kids in the classroom.  This time of the day is called LEAD TIME.  Yesterday we read a book called Why Am I Here? written by Matthew Kelly.  It was such an amazing book that lead us into a great discussion about leadership.  The main theme throughout the story is to become the best version of yourself by the choices you make.  Many of the students made goals of how to be the best version of themselves today.  Some of their ideas were...empty the dishwasher without being asked, clean my room, and finish my homework before I play.  I love this message and think it is a good reminder for all of us each day.

Why are you here?
"To be the best version of myself!

We had so much fun at the Lead the Way Walk-a-thon!










Your child received a water bottle today after the Walk-a-thon.  You will need to hand wash the water bottles...they are NOT dishwasher safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment