Friday, May 2, 2014

Newsletter: May 2

I am going to try to keep it short and sweet this week.  I will not be writing a formal newsletter because I was out of the classroom a few days for a meeting and then sick.  Instead, I thought I would just post a few reminders for the upcoming week.  Plus, we had a field trip so don't miss the pictures from our day!

Homework 6-9, 6-10, 6-11, & 6-13 and take home task #23 will be due Friday, May 9.
Also, Friday, May 9 is our last school spirit day.  It is NEON day!  That should be fun!!!

We will review for our unit 6 math assessment on Monday and Tuesday.  Our final assessment will be on Wednesday, May 7.  I will send home a review for you to look over with your child on Tuesday.

Today I sent home your child's May spelling words.  This is our LAST list of spelling words for the year!  Please continue to practice these words at home.  They will be assessed at the end of the month.  Also, I did notice that many students are still having trouble spelling through, different, and very.  It would be great to practice these words at home as well.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment